The 3D Vision Plus is a hexagonal-shaped LED panel with stunning 3D visual effects when used in multiples. Designed for nightclubs, lounges, bars, entertainment centers, stages, and mobile entertainers. The 3D Vision Plus has a 4-Button menu system with a digital display. It may be controllable via DMX using a DMX to RJ45 adapter. It can also be used with the EZ Kling interface for Artnet and KlingNet, LED Master control. Link multiple panels together via locking power input/output for power and with RJ45 ports for data linking. Panels lock together with an easy to use quick-release panel lock. Rigging bars are also available for dead hang installation (M10 thread on the rear for a Pro Clamp so units can easily be fastened to truss or 2-inch pipe).
Measuring 15.8” x 15.8” (400mm x 400mm), the face of each 3D Vision Plus panel is covered with a frosted white acrylic panel which diffuses the light from the 72 3-in-1 RGB LEDs beneath. This creates an even spread of light within each of the three sections and gives the 3D vision a wide 180-degree viewing angle.
Thanks to the 3D Vision Plus’ modular design, panels can be used in isolation or linked together at any of their six sides. This means that large 3D-effect LED surfaces can be created in unlimited shapes and configurations. For example, you could use a single line of panels attached to the front of a truss pillar to spice up a stage set, while a matrix of panels could be used to create an impressive backdrop.
• 72 Pieces 3-in-1 RGB LEDs
• Beam Angle: 180 Degrees
• Distinctive hexagonal-shaped LED panel is divided into three separate sections in a way that gives it a unique three-dimensional appearance.
• Safety hook on rear panel
• M10 thread on rear panel to connect a clamp to secure to a pipe
• Wall mount slots on rear panel
• 3 Operating Modes: Sound Active Mode (with Sound Sensitivity Adjustment), Auto Run Mode (16 Programs with Speed Adjustment), DMX Control
• 3 DMX Channel Modes: 3, 9, and 13 Channel Mode
• Stand Alone or Primary/Secondary Configuration
• 4-Button Menu with Digital Display
• With Wired Digital Communication Network
• Locking power input/output to daisy chain power
• RJ45 In/Out to link DMX data
• Input Voltage: AC 100-250V, 50/60Hz
• Dimensions (LxWXH): 3.16” x 15.93” x 13.80” / 80.5 x 404.7 x 350.7 mm
• Weight: 6 lbs./ 2.74Kgs.
• cETLus (Control #5005510), CE
What’s in the box:
• 2 ft. power linking cable
• 2 ft. CAT6 data linking cable
• Safety cable
Accessories (sold separately):
• 3D Vision PL: Metal panel brackets used to lock 3D Vision Plus panels together
• 3D Vision RB1: Metal rigging bar
• PLC3: 3-foot locking power link cables
• MPC10: locking main power cable
• myDMX 3.0: DMX control software
• ACRJ453PFM: RJ45 to 3-pin male DMX adapter
***Main 3 prong power cable sold separately***