The RGB 3C IR is a basic 3-channel RGB LED controller. It was designed to control any standard 3 channel RGB fixture where channel 1 is Red, channel2 is Green and channel 3 is Blue.
All LED fixtures must be set to run in DMX mode and be addressed to DMX channel 1. The units control panel includes nine direct access “Static Color” buttons, which contain pre-programmed color presets, 3 manual RGB faders so the desired color could be set on the fly, a Program select button that allows for 7 static colors, and 10 chase programs to be accessed via the program select fader, a Sound Active button which activates the 10 chase programs to randomly sequence via an internal microphone, an Auto run button also activates the 10 chase programs to randomly sequence while the speed of the chases can be controlled via the Speed fader. The Hold button will lock all buttons and faders and pause the current scene. The controller will remain locked even when power is switched off and on, and finally a Blackout button to bring all values to zero so there is no output going to your fixtures.
It’s the ideal control solution for D.J.’s, small night Clubs, and bars that want a simple LED controller to run the show.
• Compact DMX512 controller for RGB LED fixtures
• Control up to 8 individual fixtures or fixture groups
• 3 Manual RGB Faders
• 9 direct access static color buttons
• Program Select Button
• 7 Static Colors
• 10 Chase Programs
• Manual RGB intensity control mode
• RGB and Auto modes
• On the fly Speed & Fade control of all chase programs
• Sound active Button
• Hold Button to Lock all buttons and Faders and pause current scene
• Strobe Fader
• Blackout button
• ADJ LED RC2 Compatible (Sold Separately)
• DMX output connector: 3-pin XLR
• Power In: 9-12V 300mA (Included)
• Power consumption: 3.6 Watts
• Size: 8.7” x 5.5” x 2.5” (22 x 14 x 6.3cm)
• Weight: 1.8lbs. (0.8kgs.)