The ADJ Starship is a modern take on a classic centerpiece effect generally used as a focal point installed in a nightclub, bar, roller rink, or bowling center. The Starship features six arms with four LED cells per arm. Each arm tilts back and forth and produces powerful, razor-sharp beams of light from 15W RGBW (4-In-1) LEDs. Each LED may be controlled independently with a variety of exciting built-in programs. Users may also produce custom light shows using DMX.
The Starship includes 3-pin DMX In/Out to transmit a data signal, plus it offers locking power In/Out connections to daisy chain power. It has a carrying handle and rubber feet for portable applications.
• Light Source: 24x 15 Watt Quad LED (RGBW: 4-IN-1)
• 3-pin In/Out connectors for DMX linking
• Locking Power AC IN/OUT to daisy chain power (up to 5 fixtures at 120V, 9 fixtures at 230V)
• Arms Tilt: 0-95-degrees
• 2 DMX Channel modes: 22 or 120 channels
• Built-in color macros
• 4-button digital DMX function display
• Strobe effect
• Stand Alone or Primary/Secondary Set Up
• Flicker Free operation (No flickering on camera)
• Includes: 2 Omega Brackets, built-in rubber feet & carry handle
• Run all night – No duty cycle
• Auto sensing power supply: AC 100V/60Hz - 240V/50Hz
• Power Draw: 210W max
• Daisy chain up to 5 fixtures at 120V, 9 fixtures at 230V
DIMENSIONS / WEIGHT:
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 25” x 23” x 7.3” / 632x583x186mm
• Weight: 26.5 lbs. / 12 kg.