90 Degree Super Knobs work with Pioneer DJ and Allen & Heath mixers
Your music style isn't plain, why are your caps?
- Vivid colors stand out in clubs and on stage
- Soft rubber exterior is very grippable
- Every detail redesigned for better performance
Completely Redesigned, More Playable Knobs
Every last detail was upgraded in the redesign to increase playability, including: rounded corners and softer rubber to increase comfort, bright colors with large clear markers for better visibility, and increased widths for a more natural grip.
Knobs You Can See In a Club
Don't kill the dancefloor cause you can't tell the gain from the EQ knob. Chroma Caps come in a wide range of bright colors including glow in dark and UV reactive blends that pop under black lights. No more needless mistakes.
Label Functions By Color
Label functions by color for more playable gear. It's 10X easier to tell an EQ from a filter when everything is labeled by color. This means you can focus on the music, not the lighting, while adding a personal touch to your beloved gear.
Note: Diagram shows knobs viewed from below
- Encoder knob base diameter: 18.5mm x 15.4 mm tall
- Faders: 22mm long x 12mm wide x 14.25mm tall
- Faders MK2: 22mm long x 12mm wide x 14.25mm tall (improved fit for P-Lock Pioneer faders)
- Fatty knob base diameter: 18.5mm x 16 mm tall
- Super knob base diameter: 14.2 mm x 19.6 mm tall
- Thin Encoders: base diameter: 14.2 mm x 19.6 mm tall
Knobs fit on 6.5mm D shaft pots, check the diagram above to select the right variant for your gear.
Ease of Install:
- Chroma caps are very easy to install and require no expertise or hardware. To remove your old knobs use a small coin to lever them off without bending the shaft.
- People commonly use Chroma caps as: DJ knobs, Mixer knobs, on DJ mixers, as replacement knobs, as Pioneer knobs, as EQ knobs, and as Potentiometer knobs. Chroma caps are great DJ Accessories