Hercules is thrilled to be adding to its range of DJ headphones with the HERCULES HDP DJ60, a closed-back circumaural model. Elegant, comfortable and precise, the HDP DJ60 headphones provide excellent sound quality, which is an absolute must for beginner or advanced DJs who want to mix in front of an audience… even if it’s for the first time.
These professional-quality headphones feature drivers with a frequency response of 15 Hz – 22 kHz, and sensitivity of 105 dB. The result: a precise audio signal covering the entire spectrum, with lifelike sound and excellent rendering of bass frequencies.
Thanks to their circumaural design (surrounding and enclosing the wearer’s ears) and ultra-soft ear pads, the HDP DJ60 headphones ensure excellent noise isolation for monitoring upcoming tracks and mixing in public with total confidence.
Their incredibly soft ear pads make the HDP DJ60 headphones extremely comfortable: they can be worn for hours on end with no problem! The spiral cable attached to only the left-hand side lets you move around unhindered — and extends up to 9.8 feet / 3 meters, for total freedom of movement!
In addition to providing amazing flexibility thanks to their pivoting earpieces, and headband that easily adjusts to any head size and shape, the HDP DJ60 headphones’ earpieces feature the eye-catching original design found on the jog wheels of Hercules’ DJ controllers.
– Impedance: 32 ohms
– Drivers: 1.96” in diameter
– Frequency response : 15 Hz-22 KHz
– Sensitivity : 105 dB +/- 3dB SPL @ 1 Vrms @ 1kHz
– Noise reduction : Type: passive isolation, Maximum: -32 dB
– Ear coupling : circumaural (the ear pads surround the wearer’s ears, as opposed to sitting on the ears)
Ear-cups: closed-back circumaural design
Each earpiece rotates via 2 axes:
– Vertical: pivots 90° to adjust to any position
– Horizontal: rotates +/- 180°
– Extendable headband: extends 1.2” / 3 cm on the left, and 1.2” / 3 cm on the right
– Attached to left earpiece
– Type: spiral
– Length: up to 9.8 feet / 3 meters (fully extended)
– 1/8” / 3.5 mm male stereo mini-jack connector at the end of the cable
– 1/4” / 6.35 mm stereo jack adapter included