We ship all orders as soon as possible from Mile High DJ Supply 6652 Wadsworth Blvd. Arvada CO 80003. If an order takes longer than one week to fulfill we will notify the buyer.
• Items must be packaged within a separate shipping box.
• Items must be received in “Like New” condition.
• Items must include all original packaging, manuals, components, etc.
• Items that do not meet these guidelines are subject a restocking fee of up to 25%.
• Items that are opened or have been used are also subject to a restocking fee of up to 25%.
For your convenience, you will be issued a printable, pre-paid shipping label for returns within the 48 contiguous U.S. States. Once we receive your return and have validated the defect we will exchange the defective product for a brand new one, or will issue a refund should you choose to decline replacement.
All items will be inspected (serial numbers as well) and thoroughly tested by a technician upon arrival back to Mile High DJ Supply. The customer will be fully responsible for all shipping costs, including return labels sent for items claimed to be damaged, defective or dead on arrival which are found to be in full working order and/or do not match the damage originally described.
In the event a product is defective or damaged in transit please notify Mile High DJ Supply within 2 business days of receipt and arrangements will be made to exchange the equipment in question for the exact model number only.
Refunds & Exchanges
If you have received an item that you're dissatisfied with and wish to exchange or return your product for a refund you will be responsible for all shipping costs. This includes the transportation cost of returning the item back to Mile High DJ Supply as well as the cost incurred to initially have your package shipped as part of a free shipping promotion. The initial outgoing shipping is free if you keep the item purchased only. Any such costs will be deducted from your refund. Once we receive the item and have thoroughly inspected your product a representative from our customer service team will contact you
Mile High DJ Supply does not pay any postage (Incoming or outgoing, taxes, duties and/or brokerage fees) on International returns, exchanges or defective item replacements. All transportation costs including taxes, duties, additional charges, VAT's and/or brokerage fees will solely be the buyer's responsibility.
The following items are ineligible for return and will be sent back at your expense if received by Mile High DJ Supply:
• Items returned without all original packaging and components, including the retail box, manuals, cables, etc.
• Items used by mouth or ear due to sanitary issues, including but not limited to: headphones, ear buds, microphones, etc.
• Open software or digital media including but not limited to: control CD's, vinyl, software plug ins/upgrades/installers. Fluids such as fog, haze, bubble, snow, cables, needles and cartridges, plasma and LED screens (Video walls), bulbs, clothing, jewelry, stage products (Platforms & risers).
How To Handle Your Return
When Returning a product you must have a RMA # (Returned Merchandise Authorization) # issued by Mile High DJ Supply. You can obtain this by contacting Mile High DJ Supply Customer Service. We are open Monday through Saturday from 10am-8pm. You can reach us by calling 720-515-0384 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
When shipping items back to us please use the carrier of your choice, be sure to fully insure the shipment and address the package as follows:
Mile High DJ Supply
6652 Wadsworth Blvd.
Arvada CO 80003
Please use an insured and traceable delivery method. Mile High DJ Supply is not responsible for any returns damaged or lost in transit.
PLEASE BE SURE NOT TO WRITE ON OR MARK THE ORIGINAL BOX OF THE PRODUCT. ALL PRODUCTS SHOULD BE BOXED IN ANOTHER SHIPPING BOX FOR RETURN.
Mile High DJ Supply reserves the right to deny any return. By purchasing with Mile High DJ Supply you agree to all above terms and policies.
Mile High DJ Supply LLC