The LED Par fixture is one of the most versatile lights available for stage and entertainment lighting. Eliminator Lighting’s Mini Par RGBW LED is no exception. It’s miniature size and ease of use gives this fixture a lot of uses where larger LED Pars are too large.
This fixture offers twelve 1W LEDs (Red 3, Green 3, Blue 3, White 3), a compact plastic case design, a hanging bracket, 3-pin DMX In/Out to connect multiple fixtures together, and 4-button digital display.
This light can be used in multiple mode: Sound-activated, Auto, DMX or Master-slave. Master/Slave mix variable disco party lighting with auto-play, static color, color changing, color fading and strobing. A great LED up lighting for Mobile DJs, small stages, dance clubs, bars, lounges, banquets, weddings, house parties, etc.
• Twelve 1W LEDs (3x red, 3x green, 3x blue and 3x white)
• 3 DMX channel modes: 4/6/8-channels
• 25-degree beam angle
• Includes hanging bracket
• 3-pin DMX In/Out
• 4-button digital function display
• Total power consumption: 14W
• Multi-voltage: 100-240V, 50/60 Hz
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 6” x 5.75” x 3.75” / 153x145x95mm
• Weight: 1 lb. / .05 kg.