Turn It Up To 11: Pioneer DJ Releases New DJM-S11 Professional 2-channel DJ Mixer
Taking Artists to the Next Level with Unique and Innovative Features
Pioneer DJ DJM-S11 professional 2-channel, 4-deck battle mixer. Enhancing elements
from its popular predecessors, the DJM-S9 and DJM-909, the DJM-S11 offers a host of new
features helping DJs perform freely within Serato DJ Pro or rekordbox.
When scratching and making mash-ups on the fly, every second is priceless. The DJM-S11
mixer’s new 4.3-inch customizable touch display delivers all the information needed to make a
seamless mix on the spot. DJs can browse tracks, check on playback positions and waveforms,
and dynamically change the music texture by moving their finger across the Touch FX screen.
The Touch MIDI feature enables artists to trigger functions in the DJ software. Together, these
new features allow users to stay focused and keep their eyes on the mixer during their
Packing more sounds into sets can differentiate between a good crowd reaction and a great
one. The new DJM-S11 Deck 3/4 Control feature allows DJs to play up to four tracks at once.
The additional decks appear on the touch display with a selection of controls so they can
browse and load tracks, adjust EQs, set loops, trigger Hot Cues and more.
Serato DJ Pro users can use the Deck Move feature to move tracks from deck one to four, and
deck two to three without a break in the music. This frees up the main decks and allows
preparation time to drop in the next track. With the new Dual Deck control, users can use one
fader, knob or control vinyl to manipulate tracks loaded on decks 1&3 or 2&4— this means you
can scratch two tracks at once, add effects, or adjust their volume simultaneously.
The mixer’s redesigned look also delivers a more intuitive feel, new controls, and improved
sound performance. Its Performance Pads are larger and the Magvel Fader Pro has been
strengthened to give you more stability when you’re scratching. One of the most prominent new
DJM-S11 features, Smooth Echo, allows users to automatically engage echo when moving the
faders or hitting the trigger pads. Improved sound performance delivers clear, powerful audio—
reflecting every performance nuance.
Every DJ is unique – and so is their setup. The DJM-S11 allows DJs to effortlessly play any way they like. The unit's built-in USB hub enables users to directly connect with CDJs and the DDJ-
XP2. The new mixer is also compatible with Serato DJ Pro and rekordbox. Simply plug and play, no license keys required. Want to use another DJ application? Each fader, knob and button is
fully MIDI mappable.
Those looking to add a distinctive look to their setup can choose the limited edition DJM-S11-
SE. This exclusive special edition variant inherits style elements from the 2004 classic, the
DJM-909, and quantity is limited to 500 units.
DJM-S11 Feature Details:
- 4.3-inch Touch Display with High Frame Rate: Reference Tracks and Settings, and Trigger FX
- The high-frame-rate color touch display on the DJM-S11 shows everything from waveforms to BPM information, allowing DJs to concentrate on what their hands are doing or look up to see how the crowd is reacting to the performance. It’s perfect for browsing tracks and it’s customizable for any preferred layout style.
- The Touch FX screen can control two effects simultaneously by tracing one finger across the surface while the other hand is scratching with the crossfader or finger drumming on the Performance Pads. The FX Setting screen allows users to save four sets of effect types and parameters, then instantly call them up in different scenarios such as battling, mashing up tracks, or playing a club set.
- Touch MIDI offers four pages of presets that enable control functions in the DJ software without touching the laptop. The controls are also custom MIDI mappable, enabling unique, custom setups.
- Industry-first Smooth Echo: Trigger the Customizable Echo with a selectable Fader/Pad. Users on rekordbox or Serato DJ Pro can assign the Smooth Echo effect to their choice from a selection of controls, such as a fader or pad. Then, with a Smooth Echo dedicated button, the echo will trigger as soon as the relevant control is moved. With changeable parameters for the effect, this new feature allows DJs to create sounds while scratching or finger drumming.
- World’s First Deck 3/4 Control: Play Up to Four Tracks and Easily Create Live Mashups. Deck 3/4 Control—an industry-first feature—offers two extra decks, accessible via the touch display, allowing DJs to pack more sounds into their sets, and play up to four tracks simultaneously. These additional decks include a range of controls such as EQs, Hot Cues, pitch bend and more, making it easier than ever to create live mashups of multiple tracks.
- When combined with Serato DJ Pro, DJs have access to two powerful additional features, Deck Move and Dual Deck control. Deck Move enables users to reassign tracks from deck one to four, and deck two to three without interrupting the sound. This frees up the main decks to start playing the next track or scratching a new sample. With Dual Deck control, users can adjust the volume and effects parameters for two decks at the same time, or scratch two tracks simultaneously.
- Enhanced Design, Low Latency and Larger Pads: Perform More Intuitively Than Ever. The DJM-S11 enhanced design allows DJs to easily navigate around the clean layout and feel the low latency mixer respond to the performance. The Load button is now larger than the one on the DJM-S9, allowing for quick track selection. The eight Performance Pads are larger as well, making them easier to hit in energetic battles.
- Scratch Bank: Rapidly Access Sounds from Serato DJ Pro. The new pad mode Scratch Bank enables users to instantly load scratch samples from four banks assigned in Serato DJ Pro by simply tapping a pad. Performers can load from a specified start point too, which is useful when dropping in full tracks during a routine. Activate Combo Pad mode in Serato DJ Pro to use up to four different pad modes simultaneously (two modes per channel, four pads per mode) and combine more features.
- High-quality audio: Crystal-clear Sound, Faithfully Reflects Every Performance Nuance. Under the surface of the DJM-S11 is a host of premium audio technology ensuring every detail of a performance is heard loud and clear. With studio-quality 64-bit mixing, dithering processing
inside the DSP, low-jitter clock circuit and 32-bit high-quality D/A converter in the master output section, the mixer inherits a high-density, raw sound from the industry-standard DJM-900NXS2.
- Improved Magvel Fader Pro: Feel Supported When Scratching. The new DJM-S11 features an enhanced feel for the Magvel Fader Pro. This means users can scratch with more confidence, while the tougher coating around the crossfader area reduces wear to the top panel – preserving the mixer’s fresh look.
- 22 Built-in Effects Including New Beat FX: Add Texture to Tracks. DJs can spice up their sets with 15 Beat FX from the DJM-S9, plus seven new ones including Channel Fader Pitch and Helix. Users can instantly trigger the effects saved in four FX Banks and edit them via the touch display whenever needed. While using one of these effects, users can also trigger up to six more from the DJ software to create sounds never heard before.
- Direct USB Connections: Ditch the Hub. There’s no need to use an external USB hub with the DJM-S11. Simply plug DJ controllers and other devices into the dual USB-A ports to use them. Two CDJs can be connected to use HID mode and the mixer includes two USB-B ports allowing two laptops to be connected simultaneously for smooth DJ changeovers.
- Plug and Play and MIDI Mapping: Use Serato DJ Pro or rekordbox for Free. The DJM-S11 unlocks both Serato DJ Pro and rekordbox Performance mode when connected to a computer running either application – with no license activation key required. A voucher for
the Serato Pitch ‘n Time DJ Expansion Pack is included, which enables key shifting and key syncing with perfect audio quality. And with the advanced MIDI mapping, users can assign every button, fader, and knob to control various features and functions in rekordbox and Serato
DJM-S11 / DJM-S11-SE Specifications
Visit rekordbox official website for its specifications: rekordbox.com/
Visit the Serato DJ Pro official website for its specifications: serato.com/
* Disclaimer: Specifications and price are subject to change.
* rekordboxTM is a trademark or registered trademark of AlphaTheta Corporation. rekordbox is a
registered trademark of Pioneer DJ Corporation.
* Serato DJ Lite, Serato DJ Intro, Serato DJ Pro, Serato DJ and Scratch Live are registered
trademarks of Serato Limited.
* Mac and macOS are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
* Other product, technology and company names, etc. mentioned herein are trademarks or
registered trademarks of their respective owners.