Don't let it's compact size fool you, the RocknRoller™ Multi-Cart™ R2RT-RD expands from 26"- 39" with a 350lb weight capacity. Due to it's smaller footprint it makes a great travel cart, and can even fit in the overhead bin on an airplane (26" x 14" x 6.5"). The R2RT-RD is outfitted with rugged, foam-filled no-flat 6" rear wheels and 4" front swivel casters that will allow you to move massive amounts of gear quickly and easily. The R-Trac™ tires ride smoothly with excellent traction, similar to pneumatic tires, but without the hassle of upkeep or repair. The patented 8-in-1 cart can transform easily to adjust to various load sizes, allowing you to move large amounts of gear in no time at all. The textured powder coated steel is durable and also reduces slippage during transport.
Features and Specifications
- Powder-coated steel tube frame telescopes from 26"-39" in length with 25"/20" (front/rear) foldable sides
- 11" Wide Frame Bed
- 6" x 1.5" R-Trac no-flat rear wheels and 4"x1.0" front swivel casters with brake
- Load cap.: 350 lbs./27 cu. ft. Wt: 22 lbs.
- Tubing gauge: 16 gauge (0.065" wall)
- Tubing size on main frame: .75" and 1" square steel tube
- 19mm axle
- Polypropylene Hub with Polyurethane Foam tires