The Flux provides the best possible routing overview thanks to clearly visible signal flow LEDs for all inputs and outputs and a Thru status indicator. Connection status (hub, PD, DC) LED indicators on the top of the interface provide additional control options. The Direct Thru buttons on the top of the interface enable you to quickly and easily activate and disable Thru mode, which allows connected turntables and CDJs to be used conventionally. Navigation through the Serato software is no longer necessary.
The Flux includes a built-in 2-port USB-A hub for connecting MIDI controllers and other USB accessories. Aside from the expanded connection options, the hub reduces potential connection faults in a busy club environment by keeping the setup connected even without the laptop.
STUDIO QUALITY – ANYTIME, ANYWHERE
The Flux offers studio quality in the club and wherever it's needed with 24-bit/96 kHz, high-quality digital/analogue converters and ultra-low latency. For this reason, it’s a superior DVS interface which could also be used as an audio interface in the studio.
The Flux is bus-powered by a computer, so there's minimal wiring required for audio and power cables. The DVS interface can also be powered by external power sources through the USB-C DC input, allowing turntables and CDJs to be used in Thru mode even without a computer connected. The Flux's second USB-C port provides Power Delivery support for other USB-C devices (max. 60 W), such as a MacBook.
ROBUST AND ROADWORTHY
The interface has a durable metal housing with a scratch-resistant, black surface, ensuring a long service life even with heavy use. The extended edge design keeps the connections well-protected.
PLUG & PLAY FOR SERATO DJ
The Reloop Flux unlocks the full version of Serato DJ Pro and Serato DVS. This means DJs can get up and running with the market-leading digital vinyl system in no time. Additional licenses are not necessary.
• 3-channel (6x6 in/out) USB-C DVS interface for Serato DJ Pro
• Turn any mixer into a professional digital vinyl system
• Unlocks full version of Serato DJ Pro and Serato DVS
• Studio-grade 24-bit sound card with crystal-clear audio and ultra-low latency response
• Supports up to 96kHz with high-quality D/A converters for superior audio processing
• Also functions as a stand-alone studio interface for recording and playback audio
• 3x inputs for turntables, CD players or AUX-In for live feed signal, switchable in any combination via dedicated dip switches
• Dedicated GND terminal for grounding turntables
• Gold-plated, corrosion-resistant audio connections
• 3x line outputs, including AUX-Out, assignable to the Sampler
• Easy, accessible direct thru buttons for analogue deck playback
• All terminals are visible from the top of the unit for easy installation in dark surroundings
• Bus-powered cable connection for power and audio
• Optional USB-C DC in port for external power supply
• Power delivery support for USB-C devices (max 60W)
• Signal-flow LEDs for all inputs and outputs (L/R) and thru indication for clear visibility
• Power LEDs on the top panel for connection status (Hub, PD, DC)
• 2-port USB-A hub for connecting further accessories
• Rugged, heavy-duty metal housing with a scratch-resistant black finish for durability on the road and reliability in the club
• Highly robust, extended edge design to protect connection terminals
• Supports the use of Serato NoiseMap™ control vinyl (not included) or custom control signal WAV file for use via CDs or USB drive (download available) with no additional license purchase needed
• Including: 2x RCA audio cables, 1x USB-A to USB-C, 1x USB-C to USB-C, user manual